Schiller SP-250 Kit Flow Sensor & Calibration Syringe
Schiller SP-250 Kit: Flow Sensor and Calibration Syringe (2.100022K)
Having the choice of disposable or single-patient-use sensors, eliminates sterilization concerns, saves time and guarantees accurate measurements.
SP-250 SPIROMETER FLOW SENSOR FEATURES:
- One of the smallest sensors world-wide.
- Lightweight and low cost.
- Easily fits childrens hands.
- No cleaning – no risk of cross contamination due to unique sensor technology.
- Designed for use with AT-2 plus, AT-10 plus, AT-102, and AT-104 PC.
- Meets all requirements for ATS and ERS standards.
The SP-250 uses a disposable sensor, which is replaced after each use. This ensures hygienically impeccable work and increases the efficiency as the sensor does not need to be disinfected between use, making the system available any time. The disposable sensors are tested for minimum tolerance and thereby warrant an absolutely accurate measurement.
Technical Data for SPIROVIT SP-250 Pneumotach Flowsensor for Pulmonary Function Testing with disposable Sensors::
- Dimensions SP-250: 4.6 in. x 1.4 in x 1.1 in., approx. 0.26 Ibs (118mm x 36mm x 28 mm, approx. 120 g)
- Measuring Method: Pneumotachometer
- Measuring Accuracy: According ATS < 3%
- Flow Impedance: <0.2 mbar *s/l at 12 l/s
Includes: SP-250 Spirometry Handheld Flow Sensor and Calibration Syringe as well as a 10-pack of disposable Flow tube filters (Reorder Part # 2.100077).