nSpire Health KoKo Moe Disposable Pulmonary Function Filters
KoKo Moe Disposable Pulmonary Function Filters by nSpire Health
Fits MicroMedical, Vitalograph, Schiller, MultiSpiro, Creative Biomedics, and MIR (All Models)
A low cost replacement equivalent for the Clear Advantage Small Disposable PFT Filters by Creative Biotech.
KoKo Moe™ Filters ease fears of cross contamination while increasing lab productivity – reducing time spent on cleaning and sterilizing pulmonary function equipment. nSpire Health’s PFT filters provide an effective filtration of bacteria, viruses and expectorated matter.
- Helps in preventing hospital-acquired infections and cross-contamination between patient testing.
- Low dead space as required for lung volume and DLCO testing.
- Low resistance for enhanced patient comfort.
- Includes cardboard mouthpiece – disposable, single patient use cardboard mouthpieces have low insertion resistance to maintain accurate results and have a high quality finish to increase patient comfort.
- Cost Effective
- Approx. 26.3mm ID x 30mm OD
KoKo Moe White Filter Technical Specifications:
|Filtration efficiency:|| Bacteria filtration: 99.9%
Viral filtration: 99.9%
|Resistance:||0.4-0.7 cmH2O/l/s (0.038-0.067kPa/l/s) depending upon test methodology|
|Dead space:||Approx. 50ml|
|Material:|| Outer Housing: Impact Polystyrene
Filter Media: Technostat® modocrylic-polypropylene
These CBI equivalent PFT filters are an affordable alternative for:
- CBI 1501 – Small with Standard Mouthpiece
- CBI 1501U – Small with Universal Mouthpiece
DISPOSABLE UNIVERSAL PULMONARY FUNCTION TEST FILTERS (MSCA filters)
Respiratory and Pulmonary Care products are used by Pulmonologists, Allergists, Respiratory Care Practitioners, Pediatricians and General Practitioners in hospital, clinic, and office settings for a multitude of patient applications such as: diagnostic, screening, monitoring, managed care, preventive and occupational health programs.
*Photos are for representational purposes only. Please rely on descriptions when ordering.