Premiere XC-2000 Bench-Top Centrifuge
The XC-2000 offers a variable speed selection from 1000 to 4000 rpm, which is adjustable in 500 RPM increments, achieving a maximum RCF of 1790 g’s. This reliable bench-top centrifuge features a fixed angle rotor that holds up to six test tubes ranging from 10 ml to 15 ml in fluid capacity.
- SPEED – 4000 rpm, variable-speed, bench top centrifuge with an RCF of 1790 g
- CAPACITY – Fixed-angle rotor holds six tubes, from 10 ml to 15 ml fluid capacity.
- COMPACT – At 10.5” in diameter and 10.5” in height, this centrifuge has a minimal footprint and offers excellent results.
- QUIET – With an operating noise level under 70 dB, the XC-2000 is quiet enough to stand next to while having a conversation.
- APPLICATION – This centrifuge is the ideal choice for medical, scientific, clinical and industrial applications and is commonly used to separate blood and other cells, spinning urine, PRP, PRF and cell washing.
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Diameter||10.5 inches|
|Maximum Speed||4000 rpm|
|Warranty Description||1 Year warranty against manufacturers defects|
|10 1/2″ diameter x 10″ H|
|13 lbs. Carton size: 12 1/2″ x 12 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ H|
*Allow the centrifuge to come to a complete stop before attempting to remove the specimen vials.
*Never move the centrifuge while it is running.
*Ensure vials are sealed prior to turning on the centrifuge.
*Unplug the machine before cleaning.