LifeSpin 6D Bench-Top Centrifuge (Variable Speed 1000 – 4000 RPM)
LifeSpin 6D Bench-Top Centrifuge
The Lifespin Model 6D is the quietest operating small centrifuge available today. It is ideal for laboratory, hospital, clinic and veterinary use.
- SPEED – up to 4000 rpm, variable-speed, bench top centrifuge with an RCF of 1790 g
- CAPACITY – Fixed-angle rotor holds six tubes, from 10 ml to 15 ml fluid capacity.
- COMPACT – At 10.5” in diameter and 10.5” in height, this centrifuge has a minimal footprint and offers excellent results.
- QUIET – With an operating noise level under 70 dB, quiet enough to stand next to while having a conversation.
- APPLICATION – This is the ideal choice for medical, scientific, clinical and industrial applications and is commonly used to separate blood and other cells, spinning urine, PRP, PRF and cell washing.
Voltage: 110v – 60Hz
Speed: approx. 500 – 4000 RPM
Capacity: holds (6) 15ml or 10ml tubes
Max RCF: 1385g
Time Range: 1-60 min.