Welch Allyn Tycos ® Classic Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Blood Pressure Monitoring Unit (WA5090-02)
Welch Allyn Tycos ® Classic Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Tycos® handheld sphygmomanometers are unsurpassed reliability in a traditional, cuff-mounted design. Nearly one hundred years of experience designing and building the most accurate and durable aneroid sphygmomanometers in the world. Tycos is the only aneroid sphygmomanometer that is manufactured in the United States.
- Certified accurate to ±3mmHg.
- Latex free for safety
- Ruby jeweled movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- One-piece cuff is more durable and easier to use
- Thermally treated diaphragm maintains calibration
- Zinc die-cast housing for mechanical stability
- Recessed dial face reduces parallax
- Polyester zipper case.
Each sphygmomanometer includes:
- an aneroid blood pressure gauge
- Adult one-piece Blood Pressure Cuff and case
Welch Allyn aneroid sphygmomanometers are used by professional healthcare providers and individuals trained in auscultatory blood pressure technique to determine systolic and diastolic blood pressure in humans and animals.
Welch Allyn aneroid sphygmomanometers are contraindicated for neonate use. Do not use with neonatal cuffs or neonate patients.
*Shipping will be billed separately.