SurgiLance ® Safety Lancet by MediPurpose (SLN240)
SurgiLance ® Safety Lancet
The Surgilance Safety Lancet is a puncture device to obtain micro blood samples. SLN240 safety lancets have a sharps prevention feature to protect the user from a needle stick injury.
SurgiLance® safety lancets from MediPurpose® are used for glucose fingersticks, blood sugar fingersticks, and other fingerstick testing applications, including HIV, Hepatitis, A1c hemoglobin and HgB.
- Single-use lancing device
- Small, convenient and perfect for diabetic testing.
- Safety needle is not exposed before or after use. Self-contained, disposable safety lancet.
- Ease of Use: One-step procedure, No arming required.
- Activated by pressure on finger
- Efficient: High-speed delivery and penetration method minimizes patient pain and clinician error
- Latex-free: Hypo-allergenic
Box of 100 sterile, single use lancets.
Single Patient Use Only
For safety and to maintain sterility, do not push the red raised platform onto patient’s finger until ready to obtain a blood sample.