Spirovit SP-150 Pneumotach Flowsensor (2.100048) (flow sensor only)
Spirovit SP-150 Pneumotach Flowsensor
- For use with AT-10, CS-200, SP-1 and SP-10.
Pneumotach Flowsensor: The small, lightweight sensors are low-cost and completely disposable. Simply remove, discard and replace the sensor after each patient performance. No need for desinfection, easy handling and saving time: these are maximum benefits for both patient and physician.
- One of the smallest sensors world-wide
- Easily fits childrens hands
- No cleaning – no risk of cross contamination due to unique sensor technology
- Best way for patient-after-patient testing
- SP-150 is designed for use with SPIROVIT SP-1
Technical Data for SPIROVIT SP-150 Pneumotach Flowsensor for Pulmonary Function Testing:
Dimensions: 4.6 x 1.4 x 1.1 in., approx. 0.26 Ibs. / 118 x 36 x 28 mm, approx. 120 g.
Measuring Method: Pneumotachometer
- Flow: 0 to ±16 l/s
- Volume: 0 to ±15 l
Measuring Accuracy: According ATS 1994
Flow Impedance: <0.2 mbar *s/l at 12 l/s
*disposable mouthpieces sold separately (#2.100077)
Click here for more Schiller Accessories and Supplies