Seca 876 Flat Scales for Mobile Use
- Mother/child-function for trouble-free weighing of small children.
- Tip-on function for weighing without turning on the scales.
- Large leveling base for high stability.
- Easy to transport at only 9.3 lbs.
- Battery powered.
The Seca 876 is very light at only 9.3 lbs, but also very tough – two necessities for portable scales. Equipped with a steel frame, the scale also boasts a top-quality ribbed surface, extra-strength two-component ABS plastic and Plexiglas®. Small children and adults up to 550 lbs can be weighed accurately. The large leveling bases keep the scale stable on any type of flooring.
Light but impact resistant.
The combination of steel, ABS plastics and Plexiglas is not only very stable but also especially light. Just as important, the Seca 876 is mobile and its large leveling base allows the scale to be positioned without any trouble regardless of the surface underneath it. It’s easy to step onto the scale, thanks to the flat construction and slip-proof standing surface.
The scale is easy to operate even with the display and operating elements integrated in the base. Just a light tap of the toe on the scale surface turns on the scale. Infants and small children can be easily weighed while being held by the parent, weigh parent separately first. Then the mother/child-function ascertains the tare of the weight.
- Capacity: 550 lbs / 250 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.2 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.5 lbs / 100 g < 150 kg > 200 g
- Weight: 9.3 lbs / 4.2 kg
- Power supply: Batteries
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 2.4 x 14.2 inch / 321 x 60 x 356 mm /
- 11.3 x 2.4 x 10.9 inch dimensions platform / 288 x 60 x 278 mm dimensions platform
- Functions: Automatic switch-off / Mobile measuring / Mother/child-function / Tap-on function
- Directive: MP/EMC
- Optional scale accessory: carrying case Seca 421 (sold separately)
Additional Scale Options are available:
With the addition of the adapter element Seca 437 for the measuring rod Seca 217, the flat scales Seca 876 converts into a mobile and very stable 2-in-1 solution. Weighing and measuring can be done at the same time – with the same quality as with permanently installed equipment. Convenient carrying case Seca 414 holds it all. (all sold separately)
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.