Seca 703 Digital Column Scale
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Accurate, extremely robust seca scale technology for up to 660 pounds.
- BMI, Pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, mother/child function.
- Measuring rod Seca 220 included.
The multi-faceted talent with network capability.
From weighing small children to obese patients, the seca 703 can do it all – especially when it comes to finding out BMI and height. The seca 703 is equipped with two options: integrate a mechanical measuring rod or receive data wirelessly from a separate digital stadiometer. Other advantages include a high load bearing capacity of up to 550 lbs, slip resistant cast iron base and anti-tip column design. With everything primed for the future and integration in any EMR system, measurements can be transmitted via the seca 360° wireless system.
550 pounds capacity can handle it all.
Heavyweight or obese patients can easily and safely step onto the large, flat platform of the seca 703. Nothing wobbles, nothing threatens a secure foothold thanks to the solid base of cast iron and a non-slip surface of ribbed rubber. Practical castors permit mobile use.
The BMI Function simplifies your work.
The automatic BMI calculation makes the seca 703 your able assistant. It even helps to determine the patient’s height, mechanically with the fully integrated measuring rods seca 220 and optional seca 224 or very conveniently with the digital 360° wireless stadiometers seca 264 and seca 274 (sold separately). The results are sent to the scale, which then calculates the BMI from the patient’s weight and height.
Pre-TARE, mother/child function, HOLD and autoHOLD shorten the time.
Do you want to deduct a stored value, e.g., clothing, from the patient’s weight? Press Pre-TARE. Or weigh a child held in a parent’s arms? Do it with the mother/child function. Need to store the results quickly now for reading later? Good thing the scale has auto-HOLD.
Paperless and error-free wireless transmission of measurements (compatible products sold separately)
With the seca 360° wireless technology the seca 703 can transmit measurements to the optional seca 360° wireless printer (sold separately). With the network-capable software seca analytics 105 and wireless USB adapter seca 456, your PC can receive and analyze measurements and forward them to an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system. Thus the seca 703 is EMR integrated and ready to handle digital patient records and all the demands the future will bring.
Seca 703 Technical Data:
- Capacity: 660 lbs / 300 kg
- Measuring range: measuring rod 24 – 78 inch / measuring rod 60 – 200 cm
- Graduation Weight: 0.2 lbs / 100 g
- Weight: 33.5 lbs / 15.2 kg
- Power supply: Batteries / Optional Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 36.6 x 20.5 inch / 360 x 930 x 520 mm /
- 13.2 x 3.1 x 13.6 inch dimensions platform / 335 x 80 x 345 mm dimensions platform
- Functions: Auto-CLEAR / SEND/Auto-SEND / PRINT/Auto-PRINT / damping / RESET / Acoustic signals can be activated / HOLD / kg/lbs switch-over / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Mother/child-function / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Directive: MP/EMC
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.