Seca 664 Electronic Wheelchair Scale 6641321108
Seca 664 Electronic Wheelchair Scale
- High capacity, up to 800 lbs.
- Flat platform with self-lowering ramp.
- Integrated pre-TARE function.
- Easy to fold together and transport.
Specially designed for weighing wheelchair patients in rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, hospitals and in dialysis centers – this scale provides both its users and patients maximum comfort and safety.
High capacity and easy to mount ramp
Due to the scale’s load-bearing capacity of 800 lbs, weighing even heavy wheelchair patients is effortless with the Seca 664. An extremely flat platform with self-lowering ramp ensure that the scale is easy to mount. The firmly installed side rails and a black ribbed rubber surface are additional safety features.
Integrated pre-TARE function
With the pre-TARE function, the weight of the wheelchair can first be stored. Then, at the touch of a button, the weight of the wheelchair can be deducted from the total weight of the patient and wheelchair, thus automatically calculating the weight of the patient.
Easy to fold together and transport
A rotatable LCD display with large figures is easy to read both for the patient and for the clinician. An important additional advantage is the mobility of the scale: the Seca 664 can be folded together in no time at all and moved easily across the floor on castors.
Seca 664 Features:
- Capacity: 800 lbs / 360 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.2 lbs / 100 g
- Weight: 73.6 lbs / 33.4 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor / Rechargeable Batteries
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 43.4 x 35.9 x 45.3″ / 1,102 x 912 x 1,150 mm
- Dimensions/platform (WxHxD): 29.9 x 2.2 x 36.6″ / 760 x 55 x 930 mm
- Functions: damping / kg/lbs switch-over / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Directive: MP/EMC
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.
Click here for more SECA Multifunctional Scales