Portable ECG 100S 12 Lead ECG + Interpretation by Cardioline
Portable ECG 100S with advanced 12-lead ECG plus interpretation. It can display, acquire, and print out (100mm z-fold paper 3+1, 3+3, 6). It also stores ECG exams for adults, children, and infants.
ECG 100S operates either standalone or connected to a computer or a network USB. It extracts critical ECG parameters. It also offers interpretation especially when it is equipped with the Glasgow program, which is an available option. In addition, it will also display interval measurements such as HR, PR, QRS, QT, and QTC intervals. It will also display the QTcF interval. Here is an example of the 12 Lead ECG QTcF Example.
Included with purchase:
- 63050025 – ECG patient cable standard IEC, 10 leads, 4mm plugs 1
- 66020008 – Universal adapter 4mm plugs, 10 units 1 (replacement clips)
- 66030039 – ECG Disposable electrodes, tab model, 100 units 1 (replacement electrodes)
- 66010051C – ECG z-fold paper 100x150mm x 180 sheets 1 (replacement paper)
- 66020028 – ECG ruler 1
- 83080022 – Medical power supply AC/DC 1
- 10 A – Power supply cable 1
- 67040224 – ECG100+ Device protection cover 1
- Exclusive 36-month Warranty
Initial Setup for the Portable 12 lead ECG 100S
6.1. Initial startup
The first time the device is used, the basic configurations of the electrocardiograph should be set. Therefore, when using the device for the first time, it’s recommended to go to the settings screen and set at least the following parameters:
- AC filter
- Unit of weight and height
- Date and time
6.2. Patient cable connection
Connect the patient cable terminal plug to the connector on the side of the electrocardiograph. The connector is so designed that the patient cable can only be inserted one way, with the “Cardioline” logo on the plug facing upwards. Should the plug of the patient cable not go into the connector, do not force it but try to turn it over.
For more info, refer to the Cardioline 100S Operations Manual
- 80509595 ECG100S AHA
- 80509294ECG100S reus.
- 80509295ECG100S AHA reus.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL WITH YOUR DESIRED PRODUCT INFORMATION!
For information and guidance with the ECG WEBAPP please follow the link below.
Cardioline Webapp – Please call us at 800-452-4566 if you need assistance with the Webapp
12 Lead Full-size ECG machines available
Click here for more Cardioline Products