Medical Full Lab Coat
Full-Length Medical Lab Coat lab protects medical professionals from the skin to skin contact with patients. Medical lab coats are the perfect cover to protect your clothing from contact with spills or daily contact.
Medical personnel purchase lab jackets to not only protect their clothes but to maintain universal precautions. The state universal precautions are guidelines and laws that are in place for all licensed professionals that are in contact with people. Therefore, medical personnel must obey these guidelines not only for them but for their clients.
However, lab jackets are the first line of defense. Therefore, it is important to maintain the quality of the jacket. Review proper care instructions when washing.
Other Information –
- Unisex the full-length lab coat is made of 80% polyester/20% cotton poplin
- Lab Coat has two lower re-enforced pockets, one left-sided chest pocket (with stitched pen holder)
- Tailored fit in back
- Available in small, medium, large, extra-large & xx-large
- Average coat length is 36″
- Average sleeve length is 19″
- Durable, breathable and lightweight
- Extra space on either side to add the doctor’s, ARNP’s or other medical staff’s name and/or facility logo
It is wise to purchase two medical lab coats in case one gets soiled and unusable. A maintained lab coat makes a statement with patients.