Non-contact Infrared Thermometer | HW-302
Infrared Thermometer is a non-contact electronic thermometer. It professionally measures the temperature of the human body. This infrared thermometer determines the body temperature by measuring the amount of infrared energy radiated by the body.
In order to properly use this product, please read the manual carefully. In particular the safety precautions.
The thermometer’s instruction manual provides detailed information regarding the purpose of the device. Therefore, other safety precautions are:
- Keep the thermometer away from water and heat, including sunlight
- Also do not use the thermometer in a humid environment greater than 85%
- It is important to not drop the device, and it is also important to not use the device damaged
- Keep the Infrared Thermometer and its components away from children
- Do not expose the thermometer to electric shock
There are “Quick Start instructions”
- Press “Battery Door Clip”, install (2) AAA Batteries. Once installed wait 10 minutes to warm up.
- Provides a “Temperature Unit” C/F setup: Press the “Lightbulb” for 3 seconds to set up the menu.
- Users can obtain a precise reading within a second by one touch.
- This highly precise infrared sensor is made in Germany
- Click the measurement switch and aim towards the forehead to start. However, stay 5 – 8cm away from the forehead.
- Lastly, click the mode selection key to see “Body Temperature” or to switch to “Object Temperature”. Automatic power off.
There are also three “Color-coded” level indicators:
- Green “Normal”
- Yellow “Low Fever”
- Red “High Fever”
The infrared thermometer measures the skin’s surface on the forehead. As well as measuring the temperature of an object (bath water, milk, etc.). Make sure the sensor is clean otherwise it will affect the accuracy.
Each box comes with a manual along with complete details for use and a guide.