Covidien Tendersorb ™ Underpad
Tendersorb ™ Underpad
- Spunbond non-woven top-sheet allows fluid to pass quickly into the fluff core.
- Diamond-embossed pattern for pad stability and utilization.
- Polypropylene backing protects against leakage and resists melting.
- Provides a moderate level of absorbency.
- Fluff underpads not only provide incontinence protection for wheelchairs, chairs, and beds, but can also be used as a practical surface protection for changing tables or as a diaper changing station when travelling.
Covidien Tendersorb underpads feature a moisture-impermeable back sheet for surface protection. Covidien offers the industry’s most comprehensive line of underpad products to meet all of your protection needs. Features an “island” design with a nonwoven topsheet that extends to all four edges, which means that no plastic comes in contact with patient’s skin to ensure patient comfort in any situation.
Additional Disposable Protective Bedpads are available: (each sold separately, call 800-452-4566 to order)
|Unit / Case Quantity|
|17″ x 24″||Moderate||light blue||7105||bulk, 300|
|23″ x 24″||Moderate||light blue||7134||bulk, 200|
|23″ x 24″||Moderate||light blue||7136||10/Bag, 20 Bags/Case, 200 pads|
|23″ x 36″||Moderate||light blue||7174||50/Bag, 3 Bags/Case, 150 pads|
|23″ x 36″||Moderate||light blue||7176||10/Bag, 15 Bags/Case, 150 pads|
Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering. Packaging is subject to change.
(Please allow for 3-5 day lead time on shipping for this item)