Burdick Ambulo 2400 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor ABP2400-AA
The Ambulo™ 2400 line of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) systems is lightweight, easy-to-use and provides monitoring of blood pressure over an extended period of time. With its patient-centric design, the Ambulo 2400 series enables individuals to go about their daily activities, and thereby provides an accurate picture of blood pressure trends throughout patients’ circadian cycles. Clinicians and patients alike will benefit from this unique and clever device.
PRODUCT FEATURES of the Ambulo 2400 ABPM equipment:
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring system offering state-of-the-art innovation, accuracy, and reliability.
- Validated to stringent clinical accuracy standards including the British Hypertension Society, AAMI SP-10, and the global ISO standard.
- Patented oscillometric technology, along with powerful Microsoft® Windows®-based software, enables comprehensive setup, collection, analysis, and documentation of blood pressure data.
- Automatic determination of asleep / awake cycles based on patented technology reduces reliance on diaries, and enables synchronization of before / after studies in clinical review.
- Detailed reporting of blood pressure measurements over the circadian rhythm, as well as all events and errors.
- A compact, lightweight design, combined with gentle linear bleed technology, enables patients to go about their daily activities with comfort and minimal interruption.
- Quick, simple connection benefits clinicians and patients. Quiet and smooth operation increases patient compliance and aids in producing accurate measurement results.
- Mortara Web Upload enables secure and efficient upload of ambulatory blood pressure data from virtually any location. Healthcare and clinical research professionals alike can share and expedite studies using this convenient data transfer tool.
Burdick 2400 BPM machine Product Specifications:
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.