Whether used in a hospital or in the field, the ZOLL AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
ALL ZOLL AED Defibillators MEET THE 2010 AHA GUIDELINES FOR AED’S
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG while utilizing a 3 lead monitoring cable. The ZOLL AED Pro also features Real CPR Help, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. Real CPR Help includes a screen display that helps rescuers achieve optimum rate and depth of compression levels through audible and/or visual prompts.
For the professional rescuer the ZOLL AED Pro now offers the ability to view a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm with See Thru CPR. See-Thru CPR reduces interruptions by allowing clinicians to see organized electrical activity while CPR compressions are being performed by filtering out compression artifact (“noise”).
The ZOLL AED Pro Defibrillator includes the following features:
- Superior design and rubber over molds are built to withstand harsh environments
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL’s unique one piece CPR-D-padz
- See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5 meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand and rough treatment
- Available as semi automatic only or semi automatic with manual override for ALS professionals
- Built in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows for expanded data storage capacity
- Electrodes and battery compatibility with ZOLL M Series, E Series, and R Series defibrillators
- ECG monitoring with 3 lead cable and high quality displayUnrivaled battery options that meet your specific needs
- Easy unit configuration through ZOLL’s administrative software
- Intelligent pediatric capability
- Guidelines 2010 AHA ready
- Meets or exceeds AAMI-DF-80, EN 60601-1 and EN 60601-1-2
- ZOLL FIVE year Warranty and limited Lifetime Outer Casing Warranty