Seca 676 Wireless Wheelchair Scale 800LBS
With foldable handrail and transport castors
- Generously sized platform.
- Very stable railing as standing aid.
- Foldable and mobile.
- Space saver.
- Pre-TARE function with three memory cells.
- At the press of a button measured results can be transmitted wirelessly to a seca wireless printer or a PC.
Generously sized platform and stable railing.
Thanks to its especially large, non-slip platform and robust rail, the Seca 676 is very versatile. On the one hand, patients can be weighed sitting in a wheelchair or on a chair. On the other hand, people who are fragile or can only walk with great difficulty are able to support themselves.
Foldable, mobile and space-saving.
After weighing, the Seca 676 can be folded together in no time at all to save space or moved. The sturdy locking device between rail and platform ensures the scale stands safely also when folded together. The rail also serves as handle when the scale is folded together, meaning that the Seca 676 can be moved and stored away easily and quickly on the smooth-running transport castors. Integrated ramp folds up for troublefree transport.
Intelligent functions for comfortable weighing.
The swivel-mounted display at hip level ensures comfortable operation for doctors and carers. After having been weighed, the patient can first be attended to without any stress as the weight is stored by the HOLD function. The additional weight of all aids used such as chair or wheelchair can be deducted at the touch of a button with the aid of the TARE function. The scale has memory cells for storing three additional weights and the height of three persons. The BMI function provides information on the individual nutritional condition of the weighed person.
Paperless and error-free wireless transmission of measurements option.
With the Seca 360° wireless technology the Seca 676 can transmit measurements to the optional Seca 360° wireless printer. With the network-capable software solutions Seca analytics 105 or Seca emr flash 101 and wireless USB adapter Seca 456, your PC can receive and analyze measurements and forward them to an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system. Thus the Seca 676 is EMR integrated and ready to handle digital patient records and all the demands the future will bring.
Seca 676 Features:
- Capacity: 360 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.2 lbs / 100g
- Weight: 131.2 lbs / 59.5 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 36.2 x 44.1 x 45.3 inch / 920 x 1,120 x 1,150 mm
- Dimensions platform (WxHxD): 29.9 x 2.2 x 36.6 inch / 760 x 55 x 930 mm
- Functions: Auto-CLEAR / SEND/Auto-SEND / PRINT/Auto-PRINT / damping / RESET / HOLD / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Included: Drive-up ramp seca 470
Optional Scale Accessories: (sold separately)
- seca 466 – seca 360° wireless printer for reception, analysis and printing of measurements on thermal paper or labels, with integrated automatic cutter.
- seca 465 – seca 360° wireless printer for reception, analysis and printing of measurements on thermal paper.
- seca 456 – seca 360° wireless USB adapter for data reception on PC.
- seca analytics 105 – Medical PC software for diagnostic assistance, Version 1.0.
- seca emr flash 101 – Free software to connect seca 360° wireless products to Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.