Covidien Kendall Monoject™ Blood Collection Infusion Sets with Female Luer 8881225190, 8881225174, 8881225182, 8881225208, or 8881225390
Covidien’s blood collection / infusion sets with female luer attached are used for routine venipunctures and infusion applications.
- One-handed activation of safety mechanism – prevents accidental needle-sticks
- Easy-to-handle textured wings
- Soft, flexible tubing – prevents coiling
- Female luer connector compatible with all blood drawing equipment
- Latex free, DEHP free fluid pathway
- Color coded wings to coincide with ISO standards
- Four needle gauges available to accommodate all patient types
*see related products below to order 8881225174, 8881225182, 8881225208, or 8881225390. (each sold separately)
Note: Specification subject to change without notice.
Multisample tube holders are sold separately. Male collection sets are for use with blood culture bottles and blood collection tubes. Female transfer sets are for use in the transfer of blood specimens from syringes into blood culture bottles and blood collection tubes.