Seca 954 Digital Chair Scale with wireless transmission
- 600lb weight capacity
- circular steel tube frame
The comfortable seat provides a safe position while the swiveling armrests and adjustable footrests make the wheelchair scale more user-friendly. The armrests which can be folded back make the unimpeded transfer of the patient from chair or bed to the chair scale possible. The foot rests can be folded upwards and pushed under the seat. The locking rear wheels ensure that it is safe to sit down and stand up at all times.
The positioning of the large LCD display unit behind the chair permits intuitive operation of functions TARE, HOLD and BMI. At the press of a button, the seca 360° wireless technology* transmits measurements to a seca wireless printer* or a PC* (*additional features sold separately).
This mobile chair scale, which can be operated by rechargeable battery or electricity, provides enormous help in rehab, orthopedics, dialysis and nursing homes. Its very fine graduation from 20 grams to 50 grams is particularly valuable in pediatrics, allowing small children who cannot yet stand on their own to be weighed while seated. The practical pouch seca 471 attached to the scale frame stores the mains adapter.
- Capacity: 600 lbs / 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.1 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.2 lbs / 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Weight: 54 lbs / 24.5 kg
- Power supply: Battery, Power adapter
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 22.2 x 35.3 x 38.2″ / 563 x 897 x 978 mm
- Functions: PRINT, Overload protection, Auto-PRINT, TARE, Auto-clear, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, BMI, kg/lbs/sts switch-over, Automatic switch-off, RS232 compatible, Wireless interface, SEND, RESET, Damping, Auto-SEND
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.