Seca 634 Platform and Bariatric Flat Scale (6341321008)
Scales for heavy persons with large step-on surface, cable-link remote control and high load-bearing capacity.
Stable railing provides support during weighing
Extremely flat, large platform
- BMI function
Obesity is the fastest growing health problem in the world. This battery-operated digital scale has been especially developed for weighing obese patients, with a weighing range of up to 800 lbs and a non-slip 22 x 22 inch platform, only 2.2 inch high – a sturdy base for overweight or obese patients. A chair may also be used on the scale and will not influence the weighing result due to the pre-TARE function. The cable remote display (cable length: 98.4 inch) with easy-to-read LCD can be held, wall mounted or placed on a table. The 0.2 lbs graduation means that the smallest changes in weight are registered, even after the patient has left the scale – thanks to the auto-HOLD function. The integrated Body Mass Index (BMI) function also emphasises the many uses of this unique multifunctional scale.The patient‘s BMI can be determined when his height is entered. Itʼs easy to step onto the extra large, slip-proof platform.
- Capacity: 800 lbs / 360 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.2 lbs / 100 g
- Weight: 31.7 lbs / 14.4 kg
- Power supply: Batteries / Optional Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 25.2 x 2.1 x 23.6 inch / 640 x 53 x 600 mm / 22 x 2.2 x 22 inch dimensions platform / 560 x 55 x 560 mm dimensions platform
- Cable length: 98.4 inch / 2.5 m
- Functions: damping / kg/lbs switch-over / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Directive: MP/EMC
Optional accessories are available (sold separately):
stand for cable remote display seca 472,
RS232 interface seca 460,
power adapter seca 447,
switch-mode power adapter seca 400.
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.