Seca 284 Wireless Measuring Station – Weight & Height
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- Fine 0.1-pound graduation and high capacity of 660 pounds.
- Large height measurement range from 11 to 87 inches.
- Automatic calculation of BMI.
- The three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be transmitted wirelessly to a seca wireless printer or a PC
The 360° wireless measuring station seca 284 weighs and measures in a single step. Other benefits include the high-capacity scale integrated in a stable glass platform, the heel positioner and the solid headpiece with the integrated seca Frankfurt Line – for precise head positioning. Not to mention the two displays. One is for a direct read-out of height from the headpiece and the other, a three-line multi-function touch display, shows weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI. On top of all that, the scale shows the slightest weight changes with its fine 50-gram graduation and transmits all measurements via the seca 360° wireless.
From 11 inches to 660 pounds – from pediatrics to general medicine.
A fundamental argument in favor of the seca 284 is its versatility. It is suitable for use in pediatrics to cardiology and nephrology. Everyone from small children to very heavy persons up to 660 pounds can be weighed and measured on this scale. All heights between 11 and 87 inches are covered by the scale’s large range. The scale performs with seca’s own unshakeable stability, thanks to the glass platform, heel positioner and robust measuring rod of high-quality aluminum.
From weight to height – from energy consumption to BMI.
From the first time a user weighs and measures with the seca 284, he will be pleased with the three-line field in the multi-function touch display. Its operation is intuitive and its white backlit display is easy to read in any light. At a glance the user can see weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI. When the parameters gender, age and PAL (Physical Activity Level) are entered via the input key, the scale can determine resting metabolic rate and total energy consumption and, with the help of the 360° wireless printer, generate a print-out. Likewise with percentiles for children, which the print-out compares to standard values.
Paperless and error-free wireless transmission of measurements (optional compatible products sold separately).
With the seca 360° wireless technology the seca 284 can wirelessly transmit results to the optional seca 360° wireless printer. With the network-capable software solutions seca analytics 105 or seca emr flash 101 and wireless USB adapter seca 456, your PC can receive and analyze measurements and forward them to an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system. Thus, the seca 284 is EMR-integrated and ready for electronic medical records and all the requirements the future brings with it.
Seca 284 Scale features:
- Capacity: 660 lbs / 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.1 lbs / 50 g
- Weight: 35.3 lbs / 16 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor / Batteries
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 94.3 x 18.3 inch / 434 x 2,394 x 466 mm /
- 16.9 x 2.4 x 14.4 inch dimensions platform / 430 x 60 x 365 mm dimensions platform
- Functions: Auto-CLEAR / Calibration/automatic calibration / SEND/Auto-SEND / PRINT/Auto-PRINT / damping / RESET / Acoustic signals can be activated / CLEAR / Patient data input / BFR=Body Fat Rate / cm/inch switch-over / HOLD / kg/lbs switch-over / Auto-BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Mother/child-function / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Directive: MP/EMC
- Measuring range: 11″ to 7′ 2″ / 30 – 220 cm
- Graduation: 1/8″ / 1 mm
- Functions headpiece: HOLD, user-defined zero setting, automatic switch-off
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.