Seca 231 Measuring Rod for Baby Scales (2311717009)
The measuring rod serves both to determine the length at birth of a newborn and to check body length during the growth process. The measuring rod seca 231 converts the scales into a complete weighing and measuring system. (fits Seca models 717, 728, 736, 738 and 739 infant scales)
- Measuring range: 14 – 32 inch / 35 – 80 cm
- Graduation Length: 1/8 inch / 1 mm
- Weight: 1.2 lbs / 522 g
- Dimensions: 25.2 x 4.7 x 10.9 inch / 640 x 120 x 277 mm
- Directive: MP
(scale not included)
- Attach the measuring rod only to the seca baby scales listed above
- Never leave a baby on the scale unsupervised.
- When sliding the measuring rod, ensure that the baby’s hands & feet are clear of the measuring rod.
- Ensure that the measuring rod and scale are cleaned and disinfected regularly to prevent infectious diseases being transmitted.
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.