Seca 222 Mechanical Telescopic Measuring Rod
- Telescopic measuring rod with large measuring range.
- Specially developed for wall mounting.
- Result easy to read-off even for tall patients.
Mechanical telescopic measuring rod with large measuring range.
The Seca 222 is specially designed for wall mounting. It is the classic seca height rod with a large measuring range of up to 90″ and an additional heel positioner. Its broad measuring slide and heel positioner are professional prerequisites. Selected by the U.S. Army due to its accuracy and ease of use.
Telescopic function and attachable headpiece.
The telescoping function ensures that readings are always at eye level, for accurate readings regardless of the angle from which one looks. The Seca 222 comes with a round 4″ attachable headpiece, as required by the CHDP program and pediatric subspecialty practice. Adjusting the smooth-running measuring slides is extremely easy due to the large head positioner. This guarantees identical results again and again. Inch for inch. When not in use, the measuring slide can be folded down for safety.
The height measuring rod Seca 222 with measurement units of both inches and centimeters.
- Measuring range: 2 – 90 inch / 6 – 230 cm
- Graduation Length: 1/8 inch / 1 mm
- Weight: 2.4 lbs / 1.1 kg
- Dimensions: 12.1 x 91.3 x 11.3 inch / 308 x 2320 x 286 mm
- Functions: Wall fastening essential/possible
- Directive: MP
*Photos are for representational purposes only, please rely on descriptions when ordering.