Purell® Professional Surface Disinfectant
Fresh disinfectant with a citrus scent. Purell Surface Disinfectant is EPA recommended to kill COVID-19 (coronavirus) in 60-seconds.
One-step Purell® surface disinfectant that is approved to kill the following:
- Eliminates Coronavirus (COVID-19)* and Hepatitis A in 60 seconds
- Kills Norovirus and MRSA in 30 seconds
- Kills 99.9% of germs on surfaces, including the cold & flu virus
- No rinse required on food contact surfaces
- Proven effective across most hard and soft surfaces
- Awarded the U.S. EPA Design for the Environment certification (DfE)
- Sealed & capped bottles with triggers banded to bottles
Surface disinfectants kill more germs (viruses, bacteria, and fungi) than sanitizers. Ongoing the use of disinfectants kills and prevents the growth of germs. However, not all disinfectants kill germs. Some germs are resistant. This is why our customers trust our brand quality. Purell is a household name that is prevalent in hospitals, clinics, and even for home use.
When reviewing surface products Lifeline Medical, Inc carries medical-grade disinfectants, proven to combat the coronavirus (COVID-19). We provide safety data sheets so hospitals and clinics may have up-to-date product information. Lastly, it is our pleasure to answer any questions regarding safety information or EPA certification.
Therefore, our safety information is as follows for Purell Surface Disinfectant: View SDS Information
Product Dimensions: 9.06 inches (h) x 2.92 inches (w) x 4.69 inches (l) • Volume Size: 32 fl.oz bottle.
To view additional information regarding claims regarding Purell® Surface Disinfectant and its effectiveness against COVID-19 visit PURELL® Surface Sanitizer.
However, to stay up-to-date with facts visit the CDC website.