Portable ECG Single Channel Machine with built-in printer by Contec CMS-80A
Portable ECGCMS-80A Single Channel Portable ECG (1 Year U.S. Warranty)
The CMS-80A Single-Channel Handheld Electrocardiograph device by Contec Medical Systems is intended for use in non-invasive recording and displaying ECG waveforms of adult patients. In addition, it also can provide relevant data to a treating physician on the cardiac rhythm in hospital patients.
The smallest handheld ECG in the world, the CMS80A ECG is a one channel ambulatory ECG device that is convenient and easy to use anywhere, any time to manually record transient cardiac events. Contec’s portable ECG monitor can implement real time continuous records of clear and exact single-channel ECG waveform using thermal sensitive printer at the same time.
Technical Parameters for the CMS 80A:
- Input circuit: Floating
- Calibrating Voltage: 1mV +/-5%
- Input current: <100nA
- CMRR: >103dB
- A/D: 12bit
- Frequency Response: 0.05Hz — 150Hz
- Filter: AC 50/60Hz
- EMG: 35-4Hz
- Skin Voltage Tolerance: +/-300mV
- Sensitivity Setting: 5, 10, 20mm/mV, conversion deviation <=5%
- Noise Level: <=15Vp-p
- Safety standard: IEC class I, type CF
- Lead selection: Automatic and Manual
- Operation mode: Automatic and Manual
- Display: LCD 160 x 96mm visual size: 34*60
- Recording system: Thermal-array printing
- Power supply: AC100V-AC220V(+/-)10%
- DC 7.4 lithium rechargeable battery
- Size: 19 cm (L) x 9 cm (W) x 4 cm(H)
The ECG80A ECG machine includes:
(1) Hand-Held ECG electrocardiograph with built in printer
(1) fixed 10 wire,12 lead electrocardiograph patient cable
(1) data cable
(1) power adapter
(1) power cord
(1) 1 roll recording paper: 50 mm(W) × 20 mm(L) High-speed thermal paper
CMS 80A Paper Loading Instructions:
- The instrument uses a 50 mm single track wrap-round recording paper.
- Open the paper cabinet cover, take out the paper-axis, and put it into the recording paper according to the illustration, and place the side with grid down, then clip them in the relevant position in the paper fixer.
- Close the paper cabinet cover, and protrudes 2 cm in the top of the recording paper
For more, please check the Cms 80A Operations Manual
*electrodes are not included.
Cardinal Resting ECG Diagnostic Tab Electrodes CA510 recommended...
Click here for more Contec Products
Learn more about the manufacturer here
Buy now the Portable ECG machine at our lowest available price