Digital Ear Thermometer Adtemp™ 424 Tympanic IR
- Easy to use Tympanic thermometer measures core temperature instantly.
- Convenient, economical probe covers make it the ideal instrument for use on all types of patients.
This digital thermometer by American Diagnostic Corporation measures infrared energy radiated from the eardrum and the surrounding tissue. This energy is collected through the lens and converted to a temperature value. The measured reading obtained directly from the eardrum (Tympanic Membrane) can ensure the most accurate ear temperature.
The Adtemp™ 424 features:
- 1 second measurement using scan/peak technology
- Large 6mm illuminated display
- Multiple Use (wide range 89.6°F – 108°F +/- .4°F (32°C – 42.2°C +/- .2°C)
- °F/°C switchable display
- Fever alarm at 99.5°F (37.5°C)
- Last reading memory
- Audible beep when measurement is complete
- Auto off conserves battery life
- Compact design – 5 1/2” (13.97cm) long, weighs 1.6oz. (45.3g) including battery
- Powered by 1.55v (CR2032) Lithium battery (included)
- Includes 20 probe covers in convenient dispenser
- Desktop storage caddy
- Meets ASTM E1965-98 standards for accuracy
Your ADC® Adtemp 424 Digital Tympanic Thermometer is an automatic measuring device that offers the Advantages of Multiple Use (Wide Range Measurement). The Adtemp 424 offers a wide range measurement feature ranging from 89.6°F ~ 108°F (32°C ~ 42.2°C); the product can be used as an ear thermometer to measure body temperature.
Download Adtemp™ 424 Digital Ear Thermometer
– Use, Care and Maintenance Instruction Manual
|Response Time:||1 sec|
|Needs Sheaths:||Yes – ADTEMP Tympanic Probe Covers: 425-40|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 Year|
|Battery Life:||1000 uses|
|Dimensions:|| 5.5” x 1” x 0.79”
(141mm x 26mm x 20mm)
|Display:||Liquid Crystal Display with 0.1 °C (0.1 °F) resolution|
|Operating Environment:||450°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)|
|Storage Environment:||-13°F-131°F (-25°C-55°C)|
- Please keep the probe covers out of the reach of children. They may present a choking hazard.
- This thermometer is not waterproof! NEVER immerse into liquids!
- Cleaning the ear canal using improper techniques can harm the inner ear. Follow doctors instructions for proper cleaning.
- If the instrument is not going to be used for a prolonged period the batteries should be removed.
- Ensure that children do not use the instrument unsupervised; some parts are small enough to be swallowed.
- WARNING: Use of this instrument is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your physician.