Alcohol Prep Pads Sterile Single-Use
Use Alcohol Prep Pads as an antiseptic and disinfectant. Its antiseptic and disinfectant properties kill germs effectively. Due to the single-use packet, it is easy to use. The single packets make it safe to prevent cross-contamination.
Antiseptics prepare skin for medical procedures, without causing harm to the skin. Medical professionals use alcohol pads to prepare before vaccination, injection sites or before drawing blood. This makes sure the skin is completely clean without causing harm to the skin.
Apply alcohol prep pads as a disinfectant for surfaces. CDC (Central For Disease Control) recommends 50%-70% alcohol as a disinfectant.
At the above dilution, the range makes it effectively penetrate the bacterial cell wall, disrupt the molecular confirmation, then destroy (denatures) the proteins and enzymes inside of the cell. Alcohol Prep Pads are 70%, so well above the appropriate levels for antiseptic and disinfectant range.
To administer alcohol to a cut or to kill germs tear a single disposable packet. Again, this is a one-time use so dispose of alcohol pads as per the CDC. Disposable wipes are also a first aid antiseptic item for minor cuts or scrapes.
For injuries, alcohol wipes may be applied to an affected area 1 to 3 times per day. Firstly, It is important to dry the area. Secondly, then cover the area with a sterile bandage. Thirdly, depending on the severity of the wound, contact a physician for additional directions.
Other product information.
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol: Helps prepare the site for insertion or incision.
- Two-ply, medium sponge enhances surface friction for cleansing and disinfecting.
- Individually sealed in airtight, poly-lined foil pouches.
- Single-use skin prep pads
- Shelf-life 2-years from the time of purchase
- Our products are kept in a low-humidity to preserve the product’s shelf-life
- Sold as a box of 200 or a case of 4000