Contec ECG80A Rechargeable Battery ONLY CMS80A
Contec CMS80A Rechargeable Battery
ECG80A is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal and print waveform by the thermal printing system. It features in: recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, prompting for “Lead off” or “Lack of paper”, optional multi-language(Chinese, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French and Turkish) interface, AC/DC, displaying ECG waveform and working state by the 2.7″ LCD. It is applicable for use in examination, clinic, emergency treatment and ward, etc.
- Adopt digital signal processing technology and get high-quality ECG waveform via power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Adopt high-resolution thermal printing system(8 dot/mm), no need for any adjustments. Recording frequency: up to 150Hz.
- Real-time record single-channel ECG waveform and annotation(including lead mark, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc.).
- In AUTO mode, finish recording by pressing the button once, which improves work efficiency.
- Multi-language (Chinese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Turkish) interface and report.
- Detachable lithium battery, convenient to use and replace.
- In optimal DC state, up to 8-hour standby time, continuous print up to 4-hour, record up to 150 ECG waveform.