Contec ECG CMS-80A Handheld Single Channel Portable ECG with built-in printer (1 Year U.S. Warranty)
The CMS-80A Single-Channel Handheld Electrocardiograph device by Contec Medical Systems is intended for use in non-invasive recording and displaying ECG waveforms of adult patients. In addition, it also can provide relevant data to a treating physician on the cardiac rhythm in hospital patients.
The smallest handheld ECG in the world, the CMS80A ECG is a one channel ambulatory ECG device that is convenient and easy to use anywhere, any time to manually record transient cardiac events. Contec’s portable ECG monitor can implement real time continuous records of clear and exact single-channel ECG waveform using thermal sensitive printer at the same time.
Technical Parameters for the CMS 80A:
- Input circuit: Floating
- Calibrating Voltage: 1mV +/-5%
- Input current: <100nA
- CMRR: >103dB
- A/D: 12bit
- Frequency Response: 0.05Hz — 150Hz
- Filter: AC 50/60Hz
- EMG: 35-4Hz
- Skin Voltage Tolerance: +/-300mV
- Sensitivity Setting: 5, 10, 20mm/mV, conversion deviation <=5%
- Noise Level: <=15Vp-p
- Safety standard: IEC class I, type CF
- Lead selection: Automatic and Manual
- Operation mode: Automatic and Manual
- Display: LCD 160 x 96mm visual size: 34*60
- Recording system: Thermal-array printing
- Power supply: AC100V-AC220V(+/-)10%
- DC 7.4 lithium rechargeable battery
- Size: 19cm (L) x 9cm (W) x 4 cm(H)
(1) Hand-Held ECG electrocardiograph with built in printer
(1) fixed 10 wire,12 lead electrocardiograph patient cable
(1) data cable
(1) power adapter
(1) power cord
(1) 1 roll recording paper: 50mm(W) × 20mm(L) High-speed thermal paper
User Manual and disk
*electrodes are not included.
Kendall Resting ECG Diagnostic Tab Electrodes CA510 recommended…see “Related Products” below.