Blood Collection Set – Safety by Dynarex
Blood Collection Set Convenient – SecureSafe, flexible, safe
- Winged blood collection needle bonded to a flexible tubing with luer connector
- SecureSafe safety feature which can be activated to cover the needle immediately after use to assist in the protection against accidental needlestick injuries
- 3/4” needle length
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Comes in three gauge sizes with 12″ tubing
- 8940 SecureSafe™ – 21G × ¾” needle, 12″ tubing – 4/50/Cs
- 8941 SecureSafe™ – 23G × ¾” needle, 12″ tubing – 4/50/Cs
- 8942 SecureSafe™ – 25G × ¾” needle, 12″ tubing – 4/50/Cs
Click here for more Blood & Specimen Collection Products
Blood Collection Set – Safety by Dynarex Information Sheet
Click here for More Manufacturer Info
Blood collection set with safety is a sterile butterfly needle intended for single use connected to flexible tubing either with or without a Luer adapter. The winged needle has a safety mechanism which is activated after blood collection whilst the needle is, still in the vein, thereby providing protection against needlestick injuries. With the flash chamber, it is possible to see blood flow indicating successful venipuncture.
Dynarex was established in 1967 and has evolved into one of the healthcare industry’s leading manufacturers of disposable medical products. Dynarex is a leading medical products company that aims to offer a wide selection of high-quality products at an exceptional value.
They are headquartered in New York. and have 4 distribution centers across the United States.