Drug Testing Equipment, Alcohol Testing Equipment,
Medical Testing Equipment, ECG Equipment. EKG Equipment.
**Refurbished units with interpretation for $1,795 with 2 year warranty. Lan and modem options are available.**
**Please call for more information**
|Schiller AT 102
Get high performance without spending a fortune!
Real networking with XML output
The CARDIOVIT AT-102 has it all! The most important Cardiopulmonary Function Tests are combined in one single device:
- Resting ECG
- Exercise ECG (Optional)
- Spirometry (Optional)
- Intuitive, easy use with direct function keys
- 12-channel Resting ECG
- Automatic ECG measurement and computer-aided ECG interpretation for pediatric and adult ECGs (optional)
- Serial data transfer to PC for storage of both Resting ECG and Spirometry recordings
XML data transfer
for Resting ECG to PC or Information Systems via Ethernet or modem interfaces (optional)
- A4-formatted (8.5 x 11 inches) printouts on internal or external printer
- Basic Exercise test capability (optional)
- Possibility for external monitor connection (optional)
SCHILLER filter technology
SEMA-200 PC software
to save, validate and archieve ECG and spirometry data on PC (optional)
- Vacuum electrode system
- Integrated 3-channel monitor
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Direct keys for the most important functions
- Easy Print: Integrated high-resolution A4 thermal printer, subsequent print-out on thermoreactive paper possible
- Interface for external printer for A4 printouts on regular paper
- Internal memory for up to 40 records
- Interface for data-transmission
- RS-232 port for peripheral devices such as treadmills, bicycles etc.
- For exercise ECG, several standard protocols are available for bicycle and treadmill ergometers; the user can either select a standard protocol from a table or define a new protocol
- J-point settings: J+20,+40,+60,+80 ms; default: +60 ms
- Blood pressure (Blood pressure measurement: Automatic if a bicycle contains an interface for the blood pressure transfer or manual)
- 10-sec. printout: A 10-sec. printout can be initiated at any time on the internal thermal printer
Unique disposable sensor SP-250 minimizes the risk of contamination
- SP-260 with reusable sensor
- Simple and fast calibration
- Memory for up to 40 records
- Inspiratory and exspiratory tests; pre and post medication tests
- Selectable predicted value tables
- Real-time curves and measurement
information on the large screen
Option: Special trolley for mobile operation
Please Call for Competitive Pricing Information!
Other Schiller Exercise ECG Systems:
LifeLine Medical Inc.
15241 Telcom Dr.
Brooksville, FL 34604
(800) 452-4566 Toll Free
(203) 748-3806 Tel.
(352) 797-8669 Fax.
Drug Testing Equipment, Alcohol Testing Equipment, Medical Testing Equipment, ECG Equipment. EKG Equipment.